Splat Art Studio COVID 19 Policies
It has always been the practice of Splat to operate with transparency to our students & students’ families. We have thoughtfully balanced the need for safety, while still providing a happy, loving & creative space your child to feel inspired & enjoy.
STUDIO CLEANING PROCEDURES:
This small business we will no longer mandate mask wearing. Masks will be worn at individuals own discretion without any judgement. We will not be asking proof of vaccination and we kindly ask that our patrons do the same and respect staff and other patrons. We strive to keep Splat judgement free establishment to allow for a wonderful time creating.
We will continue:
- Drop off/pick up at entrance as it is a way to minimize contact.
- One artist per 6' table. Studio will continue to be thoroughly wiped down before & after class. Hand sanitizer stations still available.
- Kids only allowed inside.
DROP OFF/PICK UP PROCEDURES:
- Drive up to entrance door for drop off & pick up - Only our artists will enter studio-no parents enter studio.
- Please arrive promptly for class, but no earlier than 10 minutes before check in begins.
- To ensure a smooth start & end time, we ask to be on time for drop off or pick up. Thank you
Our driveway is ONE WAY!!! VERY IMPORTANT-to enter driveway, turn onto Prince Street, turn RIGHT onto studio parking lot & drop by blue door between tin can planters. Please be sure to let whoever is dropping off or picking up. Thank you.
MISSED CLASS/CAMP DUE TO QUARANTINE:
If class is missed due to quarantine, no problem, just let us know & we will put the art lesson together in an art kit which can be picked up at studio. If you are unable to pick up at studio-we are happy to deliver to your door. There are no "in studio" make up classes, refunds or studio credits.
We understand everyone has different comfort levels. If any of these procedures make you feel uncomfortable, no worries-join us when the time is right for you & your family.
Colorful dots painted on the floor to help with social distancing.
Plexiglass between tables.
One artist per table.
One artist per table 6 feet apart. Plenty of work space to be creative!